Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thankgiving

Hello everyone


I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and joyous time with your family and loved ones. My large turkey sits in the fridge, waiting for my stuffing (known throughout the entire universe and the Lesser Antilles). Complementing this will be my world famous Mince Meat pie, string beans, sweet and mashed potatoes. Probably should not forget the Croissants, dripping with real butter and clover honey. My family dinner will take place on Saturday…some of my relatives have to work tomorrow.

The other good news is that I have taken the plunge and submitted my first, of many, query letters. I am researching Agents and Publishers on Query Tracker. If you are not a member of this site, you should be. Sign-up is free and quick. Click on Find Agent, type in your genre and you are looking at a list of agents looking for your work.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, to you, too! Have a wonderful time. Your menu sounds incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete