Friday, November 6, 2009
My first blog award
Yesterday I was honored with the Kreativ Blogger award. I thank TK Richardson for passing this coveted award to me. Awesome responsibilities come with this prize.
KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
? 1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
? 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
? 3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
? 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
? 5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
? 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
? 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Yowza and I thought editing your manuscript was hard. I did number one and three (the easy part) then thought about number five. I have to pass this award on to seven more bloggers. I know, it sounds like a chain letter, but I can see a positive purpose. First you link and add seven more blogs to your site. Second you meet more interesting people in the writing world (that is if you select blogs of other writers).
Because I am a new person on the block in the world of blogging I realized that I do not know seven other bloggers. I could send it back to the person who gave it to me and the other six bloggers she nominated.
This is a golden opportunity for me to reach out and check out other writers blogs and pass the award on, one blog at a time. I Googled and Binged the award and only found references to others who received it. No mention of the original creator of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
My hat is off and thanks to the person responsible for this awesome honor.
Here is number four:
1. Trumpet and piano are my favorite instruments. I played the trumpet in both Big Bands and Dixieland groups.
2. While on a scuba diving trip off Catalina Island, I ran out of air at a depth of one hundred feet and had to blow and go all the way to the surface.
3. I have self taught myself to read and write Egyptian Hieroglyphics.
4. I drive a 1985, powder blue Corvette. I modified the engine giving me over thirty miles to the gallon.
5. I am working on cracking the Linear A script of ancient Greece.
6. The ghost of the former owner of my home is still here. It?s OK as he doesn?t eat much.
7. I have all rescued animals including two horses, four dogs and too many cats to count.
I will begin searching for writer blogs on ACQ and pass this wonderful honor on.
Posted by David Ferretti III at 12:35 AM